I am a Washington, D.C. based actor, born and raised in sunny San Diego, CA! If you are interested in my upcoming and past work, please check out the other pages on my site. :) For something a little more fun, here are 10 things you might not know about me...
1. I love classic movies. Some of my favorites include "Some Like it Hot," "Vertigo," "Good News," "Pillow Talk," and "Miracle on 34th Street".
2. My favorite city of all time is London. It's historic, yet urban.
3. I LOVE the sun. I am a Southern California blonde after all. ;)
4. I am passionate about Pilates.
5. My first show was when I was 8 years old. I played a little bunny in "Winnie the Pooh" at San Diego Junior Theatre.
6. I love cats.
7. Creative sushi rolls, chicken pad thai (with extra peanut sauce), burgers, and fresh Mexican are my favorite foods right now. Oh, and coffee and dark chocolate.
8. Favorite role is Belle in "Beauty and the Beast".
9. Alongside my Bachelor of Music in Musical Theatre, I received a minor in Theology from The Catholic University of America.
10. I love hiking. My favorite trails are "Hidden Canyon" and "Angel's Landing" at Zion National Park and "The Notch Trail" at Badlands National Park.