1. I love classic movies. Some of my favorites include "Some Like it Hot," "Vertigo," "Good News," "Pillow Talk," and "Miracle on 34th Street"
2. My favorite TV shows include "Gilmore Girls", "Parenthood", "Downton Abbey", and "The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel"
3. I love the sun. I am a Southern California blonde after all. ;)
4. My favorite city of all time is London. It's historic, yet urban. Studied acting abroad in London and it was my favorite semester.
5. I am passionate about Pilates and Yoga.
6. I work as an ambassador for Q Sciences, a health and wellness company.
7. My first show was when I was 8 years old. I played a little bunny in "Winnie the Pooh" at San Diego Junior Theatre.
8. My favorite musicals include "A Little Night Music", "Into the Woods", "The Light in the Piazza", and "Les Mis"
9. I love cats. (and dogs) But I am really a cat lady.
10. Alongside my Bachelor of Music in Musical Theatre, I received a minor in Theology from The Catholic University of America.
11. I love hiking. My favorite trails are "Hidden Canyon" and "Angel's Landing" at Zion National Park and "The Notch Trail" at Badlands National Park.
12. Bring on the cheese, meat, and wine! I love happy hour!
I am a Washington, D.C. based actor, born and raised in sunny San Diego, CA! If you are interested in my upcoming and past work, please check out the other pages on my site. :) For something a little more fun, here are 12 things you might not know about me...